The EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and the Italian legislation of reference ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of personal data.
The information is addressed to all those who connect to the ristoranteilbargello.it/en website.
The holder of the treatment is CHI with domicile … DOVE … Italy
Type of Data Processed and Purpose of the Processing and legal basis (Article 13 letter c, European Regulation No. 679/2016)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Nature of the conferment
Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
If users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data using some contact link to communicate with the data controller to access certain services, or to make requests in email, this involves the acquisition by the owner … CHI… of the address of the sender and / or other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service.
Methods of processing (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter a) European Regulation no. 679/2016).
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of the sites indicated above, take place at Castelnuovo Magra (Sp) Italy 19033, Via Montecchio snc, in the person of …CHI…, responsible for data processing pursuant to art. 28 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016.
The personal data provided by users who may request dispatch of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for the execution of the requested service.
Information and access rights
Pursuant to the art.13 comma 2 lett. a) b) c) of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, which informs you about the rights of the interested party provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 of the aforementioned European Regulation, we inform you that:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
1. a) the origin of personal data;
2. b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
5. e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain (Article 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 77 Regulations):
1. a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data (Article 16 of the Regulations);
2. b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the possible limitation of processing (Article 17 and Article 18 of the Regulations);
3. c) the attestation that the operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. d) and to request the right of access to personal data processed (Article 15 of the Regulations)
5. e) data portability (Article 20 regulation)
6. f) to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Article 77 of the Rules)
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part (Article 21 of the Regulations):
1. a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection, except for the rights recognized by the law to the holder;
2. b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is …CHI… , based in …DOVE…, Italy.
Any request regarding the processing of the personal data provided and the exercise of the rights must be addressed to the Data Controller domiciled in Via Montecchio snc, 19033 Castelnuovo Magra (Sp), Italy.
In order to facilitate compliance with the law, it is necessary that the advanced requests include the words “Exercise of rights ex art. 13 European Regulation n. 679/2016.